Sharp NEC Display Solutions Introduces E Series dvLED

Ideal for corporate, education and House of Worship, the E Series delivers a fine pitch dvLED wall at a cost-conscious price point
 
Sharp NEC Display Solutions, a global leader in the projector and display market, June 30th announced the availability of its E Series to its dvLED portfolio. The E Series offers a wide array of available pixel pitches, from 1.2 mm to 1.8 mm, and is ideal for indoor installations in corporate, education and House of Worship environments for customers looking to upgrade current digital signage.
 

Photo Source:Sharp
 
dvLED walls offer larger, brighter images compared to single LCD display options, and can be built in virtually any configuration. Like building blocks, dvLED solutions are able to be built to fit a specific space or purpose, and are designed without seams for one continuous image.
 
“Installing a dvLED wall depends on a wide range of factors, and we work with our customers to develop a cost-effective, long-term signage solution,” said Mark Miller, product specialist for Sharp NEC Display Solutions. “Our new E Series is ideal for the customer that needs an impactful digital signage solution at a lower price point, with the backing of an exceptional product warranty and customer service of a company like Sharp/NEC.”
 
The E Series offers bright dvLED panels, ranging from 600 cd/m2 to 1,000 cd/m2 with a tight pixel pitch from as low as 1.2 mm for indoor use.
 
The E Series is the perfect entry into dvLED for those looking to replace aging projection or tiled LCD video walls. Similar to the FA/FE series, the E series is offered in a variety of popular sizes as kits, with everything you need to deploy an LED wall. Because dvLED delivers a brighter image than LCD display options and projection technologies, the E Series works well in bright environments like a windowed conference room with daylight, which would wash a projector image out.
 
Reportedly, Foxconn-owned Sharp acquired NEC Display Solutions, a subsidiary of NEC (hereinafter “NDS”), for ¥9.2 billion (US$83.19 million; RMB539 million) and 66% ownership, and became NDS’ biggest shareholder. On the other hand, NEC reserves 34% ownership of the new joint venture that continues providing NEC products, whereas NEC also sells the joint venture’s products and solutions to its clients worldwide. (Source: cnBeta)
Disclaimers of Warranties
1. The website does not warrant the following:
1.1 The services from the website meets your requirement;
1.2 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the service;
1.3 The accuracy, reliability of conclusions drawn from using the service;
1.4 The accuracy, completeness, or timeliness, or security of any information that you download from the website
2. The services provided by the website is intended for your reference only. The website shall be not be responsible for investment decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from use of the website or the information contained therein<
Proprietary Rights
You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, any materials contained on the services without the express prior written consent of the website or its legal owner.

Tokushima, Japan – 25 January 2023: Nichia, the world’s largest LED manufacturer and inventor of high-brightness blue and white LEDs, is pleased to announce the additions of the NVSW719AC and NVSW219C-V2 to its industry standard ce... READ MORE

Pro9™ LEDs set the new standard for high fidelity (90 & 95 CRI min) LEDs   15% higher efficacy for 90 & 95 CRI LEDs 90 CRI light quality at 80 CRI LPW 95 CRI light quality at 90 CRI LPW Upgrade light quality without sacrific... READ MORE